HF Seeks Deputy JAG Director!
Posted on Tue Aug 11th, 2009 @ 10:46pm by Captain Vorn Krace
Horizon Fleet is now seeking an exceptional individual to fill the position of Deputy Judge Advocate-General for Horizon Fleet.
The ideal candidate:
- Is extremely organized
- Is a superb communicator
- Can be fair, just, and unbiased when presiding over cases
- Has a general working knowledge of legal terminology, ethics, and procedures
- Can maintain confidentiality concerning sensitive information and matters
- Has been an active member of Horizon Fleet for at least 4-6 months, with good conduct record and a positive recommendation from their CO (or TFCO if applicant is a CO already)
- Currently holds no other leadership positions above the level of CO (i.e.: is not a TGCO, etc.)
He/She will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Judge Advocate-General in all duties as assigned
- Presiding over cases as determined by the Judicial Code of Horizon Fleet
- Advising the Judge Advocate-General in matters pertaining to the JAG office and the Judicial Branch of Horizon Fleet.
- In the absence of the Judge Advocate-General, assume all duties and responsibilities in his place (except such duties restricted to Horizon Fleet Council members)
- Assisting in the upkeep of the Horizon Fleet JAG website.
- Performing any additional duties required, including possible occasional support of other Fleet Departments.
This position carries the initial rank of Captain. Interested persons should email the DPA Director (dpa[AT]horizonfleet[DOT]net) no later than August 18 to request an application.
Vice Admiral Kailani Livian
Category: Fleet News